Basic - GS+CSAT Pre cum Mains Foundation course for UPSC CSE 2024
Prepp-IAS GS Pre cum Main Foundation course is a uniquely designed course for comprehensive coverage of every aspect of both Preliminary and Mains stage of UPSC Civil Services Examination. The course is conducted by young and dynamic educators who are well versed with the emerging demand of USPC CSE and understand the nerve of the exam. This course is spread over approximately 21 months and 1200+ hours of live classes. Along with regular classes, it also includes coverage of NCERTs, strategy sessions, doubt clearing sessions, test series and mentorship sessions to ensure holistic preparation for UPSC CSE.
The NCERTs will be covered through Accelerated NCERT Program, which is a live online course designed to set up a solid base and strong foundation for UPSC aspirants.
The course also covers current affairs on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis. In addition, intensive sessions on improving answer writing and essay writing skills are conducted to develop and inculcate better writing skills.
The objective of this course is to be a one-stop destination for your needs regarding the UPSC CSE 2024 examination. The course aims to provide genuine guidance, the right approach, and relevant content to maximize your chances of clearing the UPSC CSE examination.
Check out the detailed brochure here
Check out the class schedule here
To contact us, fill up this form or whatsapp@9289130503 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
31 Prelims Tests
Language - Hinglish
Recorded lecture available for 2 years
1. Integrated preparation- Prelims and Mains
2. Complete Current Affairs coverage including monthly magazine
3. Prelims Test Series – 31 Tests including CSAT
4. Personalized Mentorship with Student Progress Tracker
5. Daily Quiz – to ensure regular practice
6. Fortnightly sectional Tests
7. Value added material for content enrichment
8. Dedicated CSAT/Answer writing/Essay writing classes
9. Access to accelerated NCERT course
10. Systematic doubt resolution process
1. Daily -> Attend Live Class -> Revise through class notes -> Attempt Static Quiz to gauge preparation
2. Weekly -> Attend Current Affairs Class -> Read Current affairs Notes -> Attempt Current Affairs Quiz
3. Fortnightly -> Attempt Sectional Prelims Mock
4. Attempt Full Subject Mock -> Track Progress and Mentoring -> Revise Current Affairs through monthly booklets