UPSC CSE 2025 - GS+CSAT Pre cum Mains Foundation course
Prepp-IAS GS Pre cum Main Foundation course is a uniquely designed course for comprehensive coverage of every aspect of both Preliminary and Mains stage of UPSC Civil Services Examination. The course is conducted by young and dynamic educators who are well versed with the emerging demand of USPC CSE and understand the nerve of the exam. This course is spread over approximately 36 months and 1400+ hours of live classes. Along with regular classes, it also includes coverage of NCERTs, strategy sessions, doubt clearing sessions, test series (both mains and prelims) and mentorship sessions to ensure holistic preparation for UPSC CSE.
The NCERTs will be covered through Accelerated NCERT Program, which is a live online course designed to set up a solid base and strong foundation for UPSC aspirants.
The course also covers current affairs on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis. In addition, intensive sessions on improving answer writing and essay writing skills are conducted to develop and inculcate better writing skills.
The objective of this course is to be a one-stop destination for your needs regarding the UPSC CSE 2025 examination. The course aims to provide genuine guidance, the right approach, and relevant content to maximize your chances of clearing the UPSC CSE examination.
50+ Prelims, 40+ Mains including essay tests
Language - Hinglish
Recorded lecture available till June 2026
1. Integrated preparation- Prelims and Mains
2. Complete Current Affairs coverage including monthly magazine
3. Prelims Test Series – 50+ Tests including CSAT
4. Mains Test Series – 40+ Tests including Essay
5. Personalized Mentorship with Student Progress Tracker
6. Daily Quiz – to ensure regular practice
7. Fortnightly sectional Tests
8. Value added material for content enrichment
9. Dedicated CSAT/Answer writing/Essay writing classes
10. Access to accelerated NCERT course
11. systematic doubt resolution process
1. Daily -> Attend Live Class -> Revise through class notes -> Attempt Static Quiz to gauge preparation
2. Weekly -> Attend Current Affairs Class -> Read Current affairs Notes -> Attempt Current Affairs Quiz
3. Fortnightly -> Attempt Sectional Prelims Mock
4. Attempt Full Subject Mock – Prelims and Mains -> Track Progress and Mentoring -> Revise Current Affairs through monthly booklets